At Aida Projektai, MB, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal data of our candidates (consumers). As such, we comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations of Lithuania and the European Union, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Processing of Personal Data:
We collect and process personal data of our candidates (consumers) directly from them. This personal data includes the candidate's name, email, phone number, LinkedIn profile links, and video interviews.
The purpose of collecting and processing this data is to evaluate candidates' qualifications for potential employment opportunities and to communicate with them regarding such opportunities.
We only process personal data that is necessary and relevant for the above purposes. We take appropriate measures to ensure the security of the personal data we process and prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Candidate (Consumer) Rights:
Our candidates (consumers) have the following rights regarding their personal data:
- Right of Access: Candidates have the right to access their personal data that we process. Upon request, we will provide the candidate with a copy of their personal data that we process.
- Right to Rectification: Candidates have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten): Candidates have the right to request the erasure of their personal data. If a candidate wants their personal data to be forgotten, they should write an email to email@example.com.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: Candidates have the right to request the restriction of the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: Candidates have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object: Candidates have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances.
If a candidate wishes to exercise any of these rights, they should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain the personal data of our candidates (consumers) for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which we collected the data. If we no longer need the data, we will delete it securely.
Updates to this Policy:
We may update this GDPR policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on our website, and if significant, we will notify our candidates (consumers) via email.
If you have any questions or concerns about our GDPR policy, please contact us at email@example.com.